TOHU in Isaiah

Bill Burks rwburks at flash.net
Fri Mar 29 19:59:11 EST 2002

Jason,

I will not pursume to speak for Liz, however I believe her reference was to Isa. 45:18

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth
and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be
inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else." (KJV)

The word in the passage for vain is tohu

Bill Burks