Is R)$YT even a "time" word?

Jason A. Hare language_lover64801 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 17:46:11 EST 2002

Just as an FYI... the Vulgate is online in a very easy-to-use format:

http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/bible?language=latin

In fact, you can verify that Genesis 1.1 reads as Jack says by visiting
this link:

http://bible.gospelcom.net/bible?passage=genesis+1:1&language=latin

You can replace the passage with any reference... NO SPACES (use + to
separate book and reference).  It will also let you see entire chapters.

Shalom,
Jason