Bara: unique?

Reginald Wallace Ponder, Jr. rwponder at minister.com
Tue Mar 26 08:53:15 EST 2002

Ian --
I did such a study about three years ago and found that every occurence of
BARA in the Bible has the Almighty as its subject.  Of course, I looked
them up "manually," rather than by computer, so the whole human error
thing is possible.  But anyway, I am confident that BARA always is used of
God.
Shalom,
Rev. Reggie Ponder, Jr.
Rainbow United Methodist Church
Snow Hill, NC USA

In the hope of distracting you from the b'reshit