Is R)$YT even a "time" word?

Ian Hutchesson mc2499 at mclink.it
Sat Mar 23 13:20:03 EST 2002

Paul, having indicated that he accepts that br'$yt ()
can answer the question when and that the first act
of creation is in v.3, says:

>But just because 1:1-2 sets the scene, it does not
>necessarily follow (nor is it even necessary) for those clause to be a
>compound or complex grammatical unit on a level below discourse structure.

Does that mean though you think its not a complex
grammatical unit? That br'$yt cannot govern the
following clause or clauses?

Are the last examples I've given regarding the
"control" of multiple clauses by bywm acceptable to
you? (Isa 30:26b, Obad 11)

Ian