Koehler-Baumgartner Lexicon

Polycarp66 at aol.com Polycarp66 at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 17:24:29 EST 2002

In a message dated 3/20/2002 10:09:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yon_saf at bezeqint.net writes:

I have just received notification from Logos that Brill and as a result Logos
to, ared dropping the price of the HAL from $399.85 to $169.95. I don't know
whether that's just the prinbt edition or the CD-ROM (the notice doesn't say).

Since the subject of the HAL has come up for discussion on this forum,
perhaps listers had better wait and check before ordering.

This is the CD in the Logos format.  My source at Logos THINKS that this is a
permanent reduction in price.

GfSomsel