bereshit (still)

Bill Rea cctr114 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Mar 19 16:12:25 EST 2002

Ian wrote:-

>Ezekiel 20:5-8 is the one sentence. English doesn't
>like long sentences, so the translators have broken
>it down.

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do know where a "sentence"
starts and ends in Hebrew? Its a concept I can't remember seeing
addressed in any of the textbooks I have.

On a side note to would be nice if you and Peter stopped yelling at
each other.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'