VIRUS WARNING

stoney stoney at touchwood.net
Tue Mar 19 11:01:17 EST 2002

I have just received the following from my network administrator:

VIRUS WARNING

DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor." It is a virus that will
erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the
form of an E-Mail from a familiar person. I repeat a
friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before
I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he can't even
start his computer! Forward this to everyone in your
address book. I would rather receive this 25 times
than not at all. If you receive an email called "WTC
Survivor" do not open it. Delete it right away! This
virus removes all dynamic link libraries (.dll files)
from your computer.

Stoney Breyer
Writer
Touchwood, Inc.
THAI's LAW: For every vision there is an equal and opposite revision.