Double Postings

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Mon Mar 18 18:16:32 EST 2002

> >No, the problem is with this list, not my program. If I click "Reply" on
> >this list, the reply goes only to the originator, not to the list. So to
> >reply to the list I have to click "Reply to All" (in Outlook 2002, was
> >the same in Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express). On the other lists I
> >subscribe to, both "Reply" and "Reply to All" send the reply only to the
> >list. The e-mails I receive from other lists include a header line e.g.
> >list)". The e-mails on this list do not contain such a line.
>
> It is simply the stupidity of the Microsoft software.
> My old Eudora gave me the possibility of doing it
> simply, but I've been forced to use MSOE and have had
> to do it manually like everyone else.

I use Pegasus Mail (a free program) and when I hit the "reply" button
it pops up a list so I can choose who I want to reply to.  I don't think
anyone is "forced" to use Outlook Distress when there are other,
much better programs out there for free.  My wife still uses Eudora
very successfully, but my kids and I all prefer Pegasus.
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
This time, like all times, is a very good one if we but know what to do
with it.
                  -Emerson