Double Postings

Christian M. M. Brady cbrady at tulane.edu
Mon Mar 18 14:07:05 EST 2002

On 3/18/02 1:04 PM, "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk at sil.org> wrote:

> Re double postings: sorry, but the problem is that this mail server is
> wrongly configured, so I have to manually delete your own address, as I
> have done this time.
>
> Peter Kirk

Peter,

The problem would be with your email program, not the server. If you want to
contact me offlist I may be able to help you configure it so that it does
not automatically reply to all.

Cb
cbrady @ tulane.edu
--
"The budget should be balanced. Public debt should be
reduced. The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered,