Koehler-Baumgartner Brill 2002

Kim Fleming kfleming at wctel.net
Wed Mar 13 20:13:22 EST 2002

I do translation and work with the Hebrew on an amateur basis, for myself
mostly, and after having worn my BDB almost completely apart I recently
ordered the new Brill Study Edition of HALOT thinking I would still use my
BDB primarily and HALOT for those special cases (not wanting to wear out the
more expensive HALOT too soon :-)), but I find myself more and more often
reaching for the HALOT too... Now that I have it, I wouldn't want to be
without it. I'm still in the process of getting to know it well, but would
definitely recommend purchasing it if you do a lot of translation work.
Kim