provoked prophesy

Ken Smith kens at 180solutions.com
Wed Mar 13 15:14:26 EST 2002

I've heard that claim with regard to music (see 2 Kings 3:15), but never
with regard to alcohol -- perhaps due simply to my ignorance.  The
closest I can think of would be Is. 28:7 ---

These also reel with wine and stagger with strong drink; the priest and
the prophet reel with strong drink, they are confused with wine, they
stagger with strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in giving
judgment.

But that's probably marginal evidence at best for the position you're
referring to.  Anyone else?

Ken Smith