Koehler-Baumgartner Brill 2002

c stirling bartholomew cc.constantine at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 13 14:32:39 EST 2002

on 3/13/02 8:38 AM, c stirling bartholomew wrote:

> The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament, Study Edition
> Koehler-Baumgartner Brill 2002
>
> Is this a book that one needs to own?

Let me focus the question a little bit. Suppose you are an OT translation
consultant and you work at an office complex which has  Koehler-Baumgartner
in the library. Would you want to purchase the K-B (either hard copy or
e-text) for your office so you didn't need to go to the library?

Is K-B critical to your work? Can you live without it? Do you use it only
occasionally so a trip to the library isn't a problem?

Would be nice to get a few more responses from working professionals.
Statements like "it is up to date" really don't tell me if you can live
without if and not suffer any loss of quality in your work.

Thanks,

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew