Biblical Hebrew and Arabic

weismann weismann at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Mar 12 06:48:11 EST 2002

Hello, Do you think in the "Modern Written Arabic Dictionary" of Hans Wehr?

Also, without doing any strict bibliographical research, it is enough easy
to find out useful references, articles, etc in some Journals like "The
Journal of Semitic Studies" and other Journals of that kind, that are gladly
a few one but very scientific.

Personally I was always very concerned with that thematic.

Sincerely,   F. J. Weismann         weismann at fibertel.com.ar