Puns.

Alastair Haines haines at alastairs.com
Sat Jun 29 02:37:07 EDT 2002

Dear Ian,

it's not Hebrew at all, but I noticed that in Genesis 3, the man and the
woman both get the same sentence (punishment) for their disobedience, in
English we can say they both get "Hard Labour".

This English pun even works in nicely as a contrast with God's rest in
Genesis 2.

alastair
--
Alastair Haines 9386-0016