creation and apparatuses (apparati)

John D Robinett jrobinett1 at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 27 16:33:57 EDT 2002

Hi,
Im new to this group, and new to the study of biblical Hebrew.  But I do
want to ask a question make a point.  WOuld not the G-d be consistent?  In
my studies I tend to try and se if a theme or a hypothesis can be answered
by another portion of scripture.  SInce G-d would not be contridictory, what
does the rest of the Torah have to say about working 7 days straight.  To
include the working of the land (how many years the land was to be worked
and then given rest) etc.?  (I am familiar with this partially but I am
gratly interested in this other aspect of this conversation.

Shalom
John