Puns.

Ian Goldsmith iangoldsmith1969 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 06:00:26 EDT 2002

Good Morning All.

Liz gave me a good line on a pun in Genesis 3 a while
back and it was mentioned that there are others.

Anyone know where one might find any 'others'?

It's a bit frivolous I know, but interesting anomalies
in the Hebrew text help to grab students interest and
encourage them to want to learn more. So if you have
any such puns and anomalies I'd be grateful for them.

Many thanks.
Ian.

=====
Ian Goldsmith.
England.

Dibrah Torah kilshone bnei-adam
'The Torah spoke in the language of ordinary men.'
Berakot 31b