Thought you would be interested to know

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Jun 16 20:47:17 EDT 2002

>Maybe true, maybe not. See http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/bible.htm,

 From the first URL:

Claim:   An unburned Bible was found amidst the charred wreckage of
the Pentagon after the September 11 terrorist attack.

They were wrong about the claim, that's not what was claimed, so
everything else they say may be wrong, too.

I heard this from a rabbi who gave a class on predictions and
theories in the Prophets and Gemarra and Kabbala, about the coming of
the Messiah, and the  final war of Gog and Magog (Armageddon), etc.

He told us that someone called him to tell him this, and he asked the
person to VERIFY it.  I think he showed us a newspaper or magazine
article with a photograph.

I didn't pay so much attention to what he held up in front of us,
because I trusted his honesty and integrity.

I didn't think it was off topic on this list, because if it is true,
it puts the Bible into a certain perspective, which not everyone here
agrees with; I thought it was instructive.

Shoshanna