Bibliog question: "Sefer Dov Sadan"

Pere Casanellas pere.casanellas at btlink.net
Sat Jun 15 08:46:53 EDT 2002

Dear Soren Holst,

This is the complete reference of the book you are searching for:

         Editors: Shmuel Werses, Nathan Rotenstreich, Chone Shmeruk

         Title: Sefer Dov Sadan : Qovets mexqarim muggashim lo bi-melo't lo
shiv`im ve-hamesh shana

         Publisher:  Tel-Aviv : ha-Kibbuts ha-Me'uhad, 737 [1977]

         Physical Desc.:  397 p., [1] leaf of plates : port ; 25 cm

         Language:  Hebrew

The article by Ben Hayyim is on pages 66-86.

You can find it in the Library of Congress or in the RAMBI database:

         http://jnul.huji.ac.il/rambi/

(I do not have it in my personal library.)

Best wishes,

--
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas at btlink.net