END OF THREAD

Bill Rea cctr114 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jun 5 17:10:35 EDT 2002

George wrote:-

>This discussion about the historicity of the Jephtah narrative has gone on far
>too long. Please
>exercise some vigilance and restraint. I'm sure you all realise that the
>discussion has crossed
>beyond the boundaries permitted on B-Hebrew many times. As such, I'm calling an
>end to the thread.

Oops, sorry about my reply. I didn't read to the end of the digest before
replying.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'