SV: The daughter of Jeftah died? (David to Liz)

Bill Rea cctr114 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jun 5 17:07:56 EDT 2002

Liz wrote:-

>I always thought it was the future we didn't know anything about.
>We are all rowing on a rowboat, looking only at where we've been.
>We can take a fleeting look from side to side at the present,
>the future we can't see at all.
>It is only the past we can know, and that too fades away into the
>distance.

Except modern historians often claim they have a better view of the
past than those living close to the events.

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'