END OF THREAD

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jun 4 10:10:36 EDT 2002

Dear B-Hebrew Members,

This discussion about the historicity of the Jephtah narrative has gone on far too long. Please
exercise some vigilance and restraint. I'm sure you all realise that the discussion has crossed
beyond the boundaries permitted on B-Hebrew many times. As such, I'm calling an end to the thread.
Please desist from replying to any of the new messages, or from trying to have the last say.

Those who wish to continue the discussion, might do so on one of the other forums more appropriate
to the content.

Let's move on to B-Hebrew.

Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation
.

Best regards,

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(B-Hebrew Chair Staff)