where is YHWH -- was raqia encore

Lisbeth S. Fried lizfried at umich.edu
Sat Jul 20 09:01:20 EDT 2002

This suggests that God is under it, holding it up.
Not on it.
A student once asked me where God was, on top or under it.
I answered on top, because of the scenes in Ezekiel and Exodus
24. Tho of course he walks in the gardern of Eden.
But this suggests that the targumist interprets him as under it,
standing on the earth.

Liz