h'lhym

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Fri Jul 19 10:18:12 EDT 2002

Dear Ian,

All the examples with specific verses are listed in Appendix 1F of
New World Translation with References, Rev. ed. (1984), New Tork:
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, INC. This translation
is a real gold mine for several reasons, but few list members have
discovered it. You can get a similar Reference edition in Italian
with the same Appendix.

Regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli