Learning Hebrew cantillation

Joshua Luna joshua at can-do.net
Wed Jul 10 13:29:05 EDT 2002

Hello Trevor,

Though not an online source, I have found, "The Art of Torah Cantillation:
A Step-by-Step Guide to Chanting Torah" by Marshall Portnoy and Josee
Wolff very helpful. The book is lucid and comes with a very high quality
CD. For only $20 I have found it a good investment. You can get this book
at Amazon.

Also, http://bible.ort.org has some free tools on assisting with singing:

   http://bible.ort.org/books/cant4.asp

You can hear the Torah sung here: