Elohim plurality

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Tue Jan 29 14:49:27 EST 2002

The only real problem passage I found was his treatment of Isa 6:8,
where he failed to notice the apparent synonymous parallelism
between "whom shall I send?" and "who will go for us?"  It seems to
me that the parallelism shoots down the idea that God is talking to
angelic beings or someone else in these clauses.