Sacrifice.

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Mon Jan 28 19:37:48 EST 2002

What evidence can you give of it being an accepted fact of life? Can you
quote any example other than the daughter of Jephthah who wasn't even an
Israelite? I would say that the evidence is that it is not forbidden
only because it is something which no good Israelite would have dreamed
of doing.

Peter Kirk