Sacrifice, correction

stoney stoney at touchwood.net
Mon Jan 28 19:36:43 EST 2002

I meant of course Hugh of York, not Isaac - a character of a somewhat
different order of fiction.

At 03:50 PM 1/28/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>, I don't see any reasonable way to deny that it was written very close to
>or around that time -- and hence the author -- and more importantly, his
>audience -- would have been in a position to know what was or wasn't
>happening in Ben Hinnom, don't you think?

Perhaps it's worth recalling that their very vocal contemporaries were in
just as much of a "position to know" what did or did not happen to Isaac of
York.  It's not the same thing as actually knowing, much less supplying
their allegations with any credibility.

Stoney Breyer
Writer
Touchwood, Inc.
THAI's LAW: For every vision there is an equal and opposite revision.