Sacrifice.

Awohili at aol.com Awohili at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 14:35:00 EST 2002

And it should be noted that such practices were condemned as offensive to
YHWH and not part of his cultus.  For example, one of the verses you quoted,
Jeremiah 7:31, states, "They have built the high places of the Topheth that
are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their
daughters in the fire -- which I had not commanded and had not entered My
mind." (Tanach, Stone Edition)

Solomon Landers

In a message dated 01/28/2002 11:16:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,