ONE AUTHOR Monotheism was: "admittedly syncretistic..

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Jan 25 13:26:27 EST 2002

I wasn't following all the posts in order today, because I had to go
out all morning, it is Shabbat in only 3 hours, and I have been
rushing

Didn't mean to address this to any one particular person.

shoshanna

Not all the words attributed to me below
were made by me.
I was responding to a post by Rolf.
The differences were lost when the switch
was made from Rich Text to Plain Text.
Liz

---