G.Gertoux and the Name...

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Fri Jan 25 09:38:02 EST 2002

Dear Stephen,

I have some responsibility for the confusion. On my way to my office
the other day I realized that I had forgotten to answer one of Liz'
questions, so I did it  from my memory. I have now managed to get the
English title of the book, which can solve the confusion:

"The Name of God Y.eH.oW.aH, Which is Pronounced as it is Written
I_Eh_oU_Ah", ISBN : 0-7618-2204-6.

Regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli