G.Gertoux and the Name...

Stephen C. Carlson scarlson at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 25 08:43:16 EST 2002

At 01:29 PM 1/25/2002 +0100, CL wrote:
>Just a few notes on L'Harmattan and Gerard Gertoux.
>and "Charles David Isbell" asked on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:58:54 -0400
>>And who was the publisher of this book?  Ye-Ho-Wa(H)'s  Vit-NeS
>>International?
>Mr. Gertoux features in his website http://gertoux.online.fr/ a very small
>press review of his book (La presse en parle), where one journalist writes
>that the final advice of Gertoux on the Name is Yehouah.

I'm a little confused about what M Gertoux's proposal really is.
A number of people said it was Ye-Ho-Wa(h), but the French "Yéhouah"
corresponds to "Yehwah", where Fr. "ou" = "w", does it not?

Stephen Carlson
Stephen C. Carlson                        mailto:scarlson at mindspring.com
Synoptic Problem Home Page   http://www.mindspring.com/~scarlson/synopt/
"Poetry speaks of aspirations, and songs chant the words."  Shujing 2.35