God's name

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Jan 24 18:48:29 EST 2002

I was doing that - Channuka jokes, one per day, until day 6, when the
moderator of this list asked me to stop

So I started a new list, called holiday-humor, it's at Yahoo groups,
I have a GREAT lineup for Purim and Pesach

Shoshanna

... or alternatively: Can't somebody tell a Hanukka joke or something? :-))

---
You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [rosewalk at concentric.net]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')