God's name: was Curious abut "G-d"

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Jan 24 15:59:23 EST 2002

> >But this was documented in the Torah, it is not "my" religious=20
> >beliefs, and Christians, I am told by Christians, also believe in the=20
> >Torah
>
> Can you give us book, chapter, and verse on the claim it's document in
> the Torah?

No, I cannot, because Torah includes Written, as well as, Oral Torah, which
was subsequently written down, in Mishna, Talmud, Kabbala, and Rabbinical
Torah commentaries, such as Rashi, etc., and the literature is massive, and
I do not know the exact sources for this, but I know, as I have been taught,
just as everyone else who has been brought up in the Jewish tradition, has
been taught.

shoshanna

> Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
> E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
> Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
> Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: [rosewalk at concentric.net]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')