God's name: was Curious abut "G-d"

Bill Rea cctr114 at cantsl.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jan 24 15:29:44 EST 2002

Shoshanna wrote:-

>But this was documented in the Torah, it is not "my" religious=20
>beliefs, and Christians, I am told by Christians, also believe in the=20
>Torah

Can you give us book, chapter, and verse on the claim it's document in
the Torah?

Bill Rea, Information Technology Dept., Canterbury  University  \_
E-Mail b dot rea at it dot canterbury dot ac dot nz             </   New
Phone   64-3-364-2331, Fax     64-3-364-2332                   /)  Zealand
Unix Systems Administrator                                    (/'