God's name: was Curious abut "G-d"

Rolf Furuli r.j.furuli at east.uio.no
Thu Jan 24 04:47:02 EST 2002

Dear Liz,

I overlooked one question of yours. I am now at my office without having
access to the French edition of the book. But I think his conclusion is
that the pronunciation of the name was close to YE-HO-WA(H).

Regards

Rolf

Rolf Furuli
University of Oslo

So, nu?
What does he conclude, how is it pronounced?
What does it mean?
Or, do we have to buy the book?
Liz