PS And God saw that it was good

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Jan 16 08:53:51 EST 2002

Also the word Tov is related to the word meaning "nature" - Teva

So you could translate this as "and G-d saw that it was all working
well according to the laws of nature which He set into place."

Shoshanna

In Gen 1:4,10,12,18,25,31 the term "good" appears in our English
translation. I read in a commentary that this term "good" actually refers
to the conformity of God's will, rather than "good" in the moral sense. In
other words, everything He created was according to what He determined,
nothing was out of place. Is this true?

Yes, I believe this is true - "good" - "as it should be"

Shoshanna