Ideological considerations in translation theory

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Fri Jan 4 12:49:30 EST 2002

You might be interested in the b-trans list. This covers many aspects of
Bible translation (OT and NT), and I am sure you could find some interesting
discussions on this issue and perhaps find some bibliographic help.

"Invite others to subscribe by sending a blank message to:
  Bible-Translation-subscribe at kastanet.org."

Wayne Leman, whose Bible translation site is at
http://www.geocities.com/bible_translation/, is one of the moderators of
b-trans.

Peter Kirk