Hand Held Electronic Dictionary

Tony Prete tonyprete at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 13:49:05 EST 2002

At 11:44 AM 1/3/2002, you wrote:
>The Langenscheidt pocket Hebrew dictionary contains all the words you need
>for b-hebrew and costs more like $10 than $210. Not electronic, but with
>practice you can find a word quicker with a paper dictionary! The main
>drawback is that it is Hebrew to English only

I have one of these, and find it very useful--especially when I don't want
to lug around my BDB, since the Langenscheid Pocket Hebrew Dictionary is
4x6x1 inches (metric: 10x15x3). List Price is $ 12.95; ISBN is 0887290825.
But check out BestBookBuys for competitive prices:

http://www.bestwebbuys.com/books/compare/isbn/0887290825

For a list of 50 Hebrew dictionaries--some of which have other languages as
well--go to this website:

<http://www.exclusivetvlnet.com/bookstore/reference/hebrew8.htm>

Anthony Prete
Haddonfield, NJ USA