Song of Songs

Brent Emery brent.lynn.emery at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 2 12:10:05 EST 2002

Jeff, this is not a internet source but I would recommend the book "The
Oracles of G-d:The Old Testament Canon", by Andrew E. Steinmann and
published by Concordia Academic Press. This is a great resource and I think
you would find it very informative in dealing with your question and others
that might arise. shalom,  brent emery