Jonah

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Sat Dec 28 19:20:39 EST 2002

Kevin,

I have no advise to give from a personal point-of-view, but the
following commentaries seem to be regarded highly by others:

"JPS Commentary on Jonah"
by Uriel Simon

"The Message of Jonah: A Theological Commentary"
by Terence Fretheim

"Obadiah, Jonah, Micah (Tyndale Old Testament Commentaries)"
by David Baker

"The Paradox of Human Existence: A Commentary on the Book of Jonah"
by Lifshitz, Goldwasser, Nathan, and Lifshitz

"Jonah: A Commentary (The Old Testament Library)"
by  James Limburg

I hope that helps you out a bit!

~Mark
http://freeindeed.webhop.org