tsemach as "the Branch", Zechariah 3:8, 6:12,

Ben and Jo Crick ben.crick at argonet.co.uk
Thu Dec 26 06:50:24 EST 2002

On Wed 25 Dec 2002 (20:57:52), mshulman at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>  tzemach refers to something that is growing, a plant or
> anything of that nature. (Remember that English is not Hebrew.)

 FWIW, I like to think of CeMaX as a Sport or a Scion. The Tree of Jesse
 was felled at the Exile (2 Kings 25:6-7), but the "stump" would remain in the
 ground for a new CeMaX to eventually appear. God had promised to David that
 there would always be a Davidic king to sit upon the throne. See Psalm 89.
 See also Psalm 2  and 2 Samuel 7:25-29.

 Regards,
 Ben
 <ben.crick at argonet.co.uk>