English Translation of Rabbinic Literature

Kirk Lowery klowery at wts.edu
Fri Dec 6 10:10:52 EST 2002

Schmuel

Thanks for the additional information. I admit I didn't look at everything in
detail, and had missed the part where the original poster wanted it in English.
I've used the site for Hebrew Bible and Targum texts, is all.

What about Jacob Neusner's translations? They're not electronic of course, but...

Blessings,

Kirk