Understanding the Word of G-d

jucci eljucci at unipv.it
Tue Apr 30 11:18:30 EDT 2002

> >In Exodus 3:14

cfr.
D. Volgger, "Wer bib ich? Oder noch einmal zu Ex 3,14!", Liber
Annuus  XLIX, 1999 , 9-36.
(Abstract, 467):        "This article proposes the following interpretation
of Ex. 3,14: "God said to Moses: I shall be who shall be. He said: Thus you
say to the sons of Israel: I shall be in so far as he has sent me to you."
In favor of this interpretation the author examines the context of Ex.
3,14, the story of Moses' vocation, and the structure of the speech
situation and the dynamics of the usage of the divine names in Ex.
3,1-4,12. In a final paragraph the universal significance of Moses'
vocation is outlined".
  Abstract: http://198.62.75.1/www1/ofm/sbf/edit/LA1999.html#009

now online !  :-)
http://198.62.75.1/www1/ofm/sbf/Books/LA49/49009DV.pdf