Hebrew Syntax.

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Mon Apr 15 05:57:00 EDT 2002

Rolf, my whole point is that one (alleged) counter-example is not enough
to discredit a hypothesis. Even 3-4% are not. So I won't waste my time
on individual counter-examples. Anyway, I am discussing methodology not
specific hypotheses. And I've forgotten which example we are talking
about here.

Peter Kirk