Sheshbazzar.

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Wed Apr 10 08:48:52 EDT 2002

> Sheshbazzar then continues to be shrouded in
> mystery...
> Anyone else got any ideas?
>
> P.S Some of us haven't got the entire set or rellevant
> encyclopedia, dictonaries, lexica etc.:-)

On this last part, agreed.  Some of us have several of them but our
wives packed them up already in preparation for a relocation project
2 months hence :-)  Anyway, I believe the point is that if a source
like K-B has a good article, it would be nice to have at least part of it
cited so poorer relations like myself can benefit from them ;-)
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
This time, like all times, is a very good one if we but know what to do
with it.
                  -Emerson