Discourse analysis curriculum (was: RE: Hebrew Syntax.)

Peter Kirk Peter_Kirk at sil.org
Wed Apr 10 05:27:10 EDT 2002

Well, our former (?) list moderator Bryan Rocine tried to do that, at
least for Hebrew. I hope he is sufficiently brave and brilliant. Are you
still listening, Bryan?

Also I suspect that this is the direction Randall Buth is going, with
Hebrew and Greek, but I will let him comment. He is certainly both brave
and brilliant enough for such a venture.

Peter Kirk

<snip>