Hebrew Syntax.

Polycarp66 at aol.com Polycarp66 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 01:10:02 EDT 2002

In a message dated 4/10/2002 12:30:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cc.constantine at worldnet.att.net writes:

Ignoring discourse analysis is unforgivable. Lanuage textbooks which do that
should be relegated to eternal flames, but no annihilated :-)).

We need someone to develop an entire Hebrew & Greek curriculum which is
written from a DA perspective. This will have to be someone who is both
brave and brilliant which rules out most of us.

Perhaps those who are brilliant would rather ignore discourse analysis.  :-)
But then, what's my excuse?  Obviously not brilliance.

GfSomsel