Thanks.

Ian Goldsmith iangoldsmith1969 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 05:28:27 EDT 2002

Hi, good morning, buenos dias, Shalom, gutten tag etc.

I just wanted to say a belated thank you to all of you
who took the time to reply to my question,
ie. "what's the point of learning Hebrew?".
I had some excellent replies, some of which I had not
considered myself, some which had some excellent
little quotes, all of which were much appreciated.

Once again many thanks.

Ian.

=====
Ian Goldsmith.
England.

Dibrah Torah kilshone bnei-adam
'The Torah spoke in the language of ordinary men.'
Berakot 31b