More Temporal Prepositions

David Stabnow dstabno at lifeway.com
Wed Apr 3 09:01:05 EST 2002

I believe you would find Ronald J. Williams' little reference book /Hebrew
Syntax: An Outline/ very informative.  Sections 262 and 505 explain the
temporal function of K- and give examples.  Sections 241 and 504 do the
same for temporal B-.

Dave Stabnow
Bible Translation Editor
Broadman & Holman Publishers
Nashville, Tennessee

    Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do,
do everything for God's glory.  (1 Cor 10:31, HCSB)

> Hello - I recently asked for references and help regarding the 'B'
> preposition before verbs to indicate 'time when' or something to that
> effect.  Does the preposition 'K' work in the same way?  I am reading
Exodus