More Temporal Prepositions

Jack Stewart jack_stewart_ at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:13:45 EST 2002

Hello - I recently asked for references and help regarding the 'B'
preposition before verbs to indicate 'time when' or something to that
effect.  Does the preposition 'K' work in the same way?  I am reading Exodus
31:18, and that preposition seems to precede a Piel Infinitive Construct at
the beginning of the sentence.  It is the first time I have seen this, and
was wondering if anyone had any ideas regarding its precise meaning and how
it differs from the 'B' preposition in similar situations.

Many thanks!

Jack Stewart

UK